Followers

30 October 2010

my best wishes..

Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."

Happy Anniversary!


A good wife gives happiness and long-life to her husband. Allow me, dear, for our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me!

Happy anniversary, dear… Let this date don’t stop you from enjoying life and every single day of it! I wish you many happy returns with all my heart!

No comments:

Sudi-sudikanlah singgah di teratak ini...

Always remember Allah

my happy life

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

da'only one...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

hepi besday..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers